Ideal for fixing breather paper, timber wrap and packaging applications.
Cap fasteners are a recommended BEST PRACTICE installation by housewrap and roofing underlayment manufacturers like DuPont, Typar, Grace & Titanium. Why? Because caps help seal out moisture that can penetrate the breather paper, lumber wraps & roof felt. Caps provide better holding power than a nail or staple alone, and that means less tears. It also means fewer fasteners are needed to get the job done.
The CH38A delivers the holding power of a cap with the speed and ease of a hammertacker. With every swing, this airless cap system automatically advances the cap and positions it for the staple.
- 20 times stronger hold than staplers alone
- Increased water protection
- Improved speed and accuracy
- Available in both pneumatic and manual
- Suitable for house wrap, Membrane, Polythene, Roofing Felt, Timber Wrap and many more
- Caps massively reduce risks of tears, rips and damage to the material its fixing from the increased holding power meaning little of no repairs necesary on site or off site
- Tool Weight: 1.3kgs
- Fastener Capacity: 168 caps / 168 staples
- Cap Type: Full 1" plastic collated caps
- Fastener Type: 3/8" crown staples
- Fastener Length: 3/8"
Stinger CH38 Autofeed Cap Hammer
Price is subject to vat