Bostitch F28WW-E 28° Wire Weld Stick Nailer-ST+CASE
- Fastener Diameter: 2.8 - 3.3mm, Length: 50 - 90mm
- Using wire collated nails, the F28WW-E is ideal for heavy-duty construction framing and flooring applications. The wire collated nails are available in either a smooth or ring shank, and the range also includes both electro galvanised and unplated nails.
- Wire-weld zinc electro coated nails are plated to 8 microns and give protection from the elements. Most importantly they also represent outstanding value for money.
- Our extended 7 Year Warranty is available with this tool.
- Rubber Comfort Grip
- Magnesium Housing
- Serrated Tip
- Push Button Depth Control
- Sequential Trip
- Anti Slip Bumpers
- Compact Nose
- Carry Case
Power type Pneumatic Weight 3.50 kg Width 133 mm Length 508 mm Height 355 mm Magazine capacity (max) 90 WW Series Fasteners: Diameter (mm) 2.8 (min) 3.3 (max) Length (mm) 50 (min) 90 (max) Head (mm) 7.5 (min) 7.5 (max) Collation type wire_weld Collation angle 28
Operating pressure 4.80 - 8.30 BAR 70.00 - 120.00 PSI Air Consumption Ltr.per shot @ 5.6 bar 2.47 Air fitting thread type 1/4 BSP Noise LPA 1sd 96.30 LWA 1sd 100.10 LPA 1s, 1m 87.10
Vibration / Uncertainty
2.47 / N/A m/s2
- ean: 5902013928508
Bostitch Pneumatic F28WW-E 28 degree stick nailer
Can be shipped within 7 days
Price is subject to vat